Saturday, October 25, 2008

Soup Stains

If there was ever a time when tulips grew alongside mountain dew, I'd be right there with you. It isn't nice to be such a tease for the world to see in fact, it's quite rude. I'd love to make a cherry stew in that room inside of the grue. He he said he wanted to come along, but, he didn't, he never came around to bother with the dinner fridges. I've got a little toilet pop otter pops today but tongue roaches and poaches upon the ancestral calamaties of menstrual cycles and mens motorcycles. Today is the day where you come out and say that it isn't thrice but once again, twice, but once more tomorrow's four hundred and twenty two makers of life. Ha ha ha ha ha. Isn't it beautiful how the two have come together to be together as one but instead of one or two it's just you and me.

-by Ahmad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this, really do!