I just hope Felicity Huffman never does a google search for her name. I've got nothing at all against her myself.:)
Another stream-of-consciousness, courtesy of Ahmad!
********
Felicity Huffman takes the cake for being the most elitist piece of shit there is in this country. Nay, the world. Felicity Huffman takes the cake and eats it too. She baked the cake, scoured for the ingredients, glazed it, and devoured it all on her own. What's in it for us? Nothing. She wanted to make a cake so she could tell us how great of a person she was. Felicity Huffman go back to your white ivory tower. Felicity Huffman go back to your cave of allegorys. Fellicity Huffman no more!
It takes the strength of two men to make something as great as one of mine. Felicity Huffman scoffed. I could make anything I pleas. I meant to say please. I just don't want to. I'd rather do my nails.
Today is not the day to make such things clear, but then again, let's just drop this shall we?
Felicity Huffman shall be who she is, and do as she does. But what about us? The mouse men of Iftum. We care no longer for the vain spellings of a bored housewife. We care no longer for the squalors of man himself. We shall rule the world in an instant, and with a puff, they did. They had invaded the realms of the spirit and the soul to induce a trance into man's deepest desires.
The mice! The mice! The mice man cometh!
He's taking he's taking your soul.
If I asked you a question, what would you answer?
Nay! I would not answer! I would do as the mice men say!
Nay! I would not answer! I would do as the mice men say!
It's not okay to be kind to yourself if it leads to misery. And how shall you know? Well, that question is left unanswered. So do as you please.
Gratuitous acts of kindness are the milk of the soul. The soul of man is in an instant carried away in great cars of grape vehicles into something beyond life itself.
Life itself has no recourse but to create itself.
Life will not create anything until you have done your hair.
It's supper time, ma'am. Ma'am, would you like some tea?
Nay!
by Ahmad Radheyyan
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment